You have the option to cancel the entire order or part of it, as long as it has not yet been executed (S.P. AGRO has not issued a corresponding shipping document). In case the customer wishes to cancel the order, he/she must contact us by phone at 24610 31201 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case your order has been fulfilled and is in the process of being shipped either to the store of your choice for pickup, or to the place you indicated during the order, then you will have to follow the return procedure. Find out more about the returns policy below.
Right of withdrawal from distance contracts (Law 2251/1994)
You have the right to return the Products purchased from the Online Shop within fourteen (14) days of receipt, in accordance with article 3e of the Law. 2251/1994. You can deliver the products directly to the Company’s headquarters (27 Andreas Papandreou, Kozani), or send them at our expense to the same address. In any case it is required before returning the Products to contact our Company. In particular, you reserve the above right to return the Product you have purchased from the Online Store without being obliged to state the reasons, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You have the right to withdraw from the sale (hereinafter the “Withdrawal”) within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of delivery of the Product. In case of several goods with one order and delivered separately, the above deadline starts from the time of receipt of the last product.
- Withdrawal is unjustified and you are obliged to return the Product exactly in the perfect condition in which you received it. In particular, the returned Product should not have been used, should be in perfect condition, just as before its sale, in its complete original packaging (box, nylon) which should not have any tears or damage/alterations) and with all the contents of the original packaging (instruction sheets, features and warranties, connection cables, etc.). In addition, the original proof of purchase (retail receipt, invoice) must be presented in order to accept the return of the Product.
- The return of the Product is accepted, after inspection of the product and only if you have previously paid any amount that may have been charged by the Company for the shipment of the Product to you and the shipping costs for its return.
- You must return the Product within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day on which You notified Us of the Assignment and We have demonstrably taken notice of it. The return is made to the Company’s headquarters. If you wish, we can send the courier company to collect the product to be returned from you, at your expense.
- Following the declaration of withdrawal, we are obliged to reimburse you for the price we received for the returned product. The refund to you will be made no later than within the same period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the time we are demonstrably aware of your Withdrawal.
- A product that was sold with an additional gift must be returned with the additional gift, otherwise the value of the gift will be deducted from the amount refunded. The Otherwise, the provisions of Law No. 2251/1994, as amended, and any other (existing or future) applicable legislation.
Exceptions to the Right of Withdrawal
The above right of Withdrawal, indicative and not restrictive, does not apply:
- In cases where the price of the Products has been paid at a physical store of the Company and in addition, the Products have been received from a physical store of the Company, as the sale is not considered to have been made at a distance and does not fall under the protective provisions of Law. 2251/1994.
- Products which are not suitable for return, for health protection or hygiene reasons, and which have been unsealed after delivery.
- Otherwise, for the exceptions to your right of withdrawal, its conditions and its exercise, the provisions of article 3ib of Law. 2251/1994, as amended, and any other (existing or future) applicable legislation.